Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Contributor

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome another contributor to our Literate Librarian blog. Candida, or Dida to the lay person ;), is my best girl friend in the whole wide world. Smart, funny, loving, passionate, dedicated, and beautiful from epidermis to soul... How is that for an endorsement? Dida lives in the Seattle area with her hubby, mothers 2 spritely boys, is educated in many things and is an avid reader. She has a passion for bringing gardens to schools and improving the quality of school food through these gardens. She is very environmentally conscious and also has mad miming skills. I know Dida will bring a unique perspective to our group and I look forward to reading her first blog post.

Welcome Candida- blog away my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature Quotes