Sunday, January 17, 2010

Exciting Development!

I started this blog with an eye towards sharing my personal experiences with books, but as I thought about it I really wanted to have more perspectives and more books involved than just what I am reading, so I invited a few friends to join me and I am so happy to report that they are "in." Yea for all of our masses of readers (ok, none at this point, but it hardly matters)!

So, you will see posts from me about classic books (and others) as well as posts from 3 other people that jumped out as perfect choices for being regular contributors to this blog. 2 are people I work with, school teacher-librarians in my district- witty and bright people, and one is a cyber buddy and fellow adoptive mom whom I respect deeply as a person. I've read her blog since my adoption journey began and have enjoyed her openness and writing style tremendously.

So, with a new angle... welcome to OUR blog. I'll get them signed up soon and the posts will roll in according to whatever fashion we all wish. There may be others that join us as time goes on, but frankly, I am excited to see what these cats are reading (or going to read) and what they have to say about their literary experiences.

I fear I shall turn into a bonafide Book Nerd because I am altogether TOO excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature Quotes